National e-Governance Division (NeGD) under MeitY, Government of India has developed a Rapid Assessment System (RAS) for continuous feedback on e-services delivered by Government of India and State Governments. This system has multiple channels for receiving feedback and is backed by analytics.
1. RAS does not sell or share any personally identifiable information disclosed on this portal to any third party (public or private), unless and until it is required by law. Information provided by you will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
2. Users are free to browse this portal and RAS will not automatically capture any specific personal information about you (e.g. your name, your phone number or email ID etc).
3. As an "End User" you can login to our portal using social media sign-in services such as GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc for feedback services. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with RAS such as your name and email address.
5. Any of the information RAS collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To authenticate you as a verified user of the feedback services that has been offered and authorizes you to provide feedback thereof.
- To send emails or SMSes for creating awareness or taking feedback which are not for profit and does not have any commercial business intent behind it.
- To administer contests, sensitization, surveys or other portal features.
- To be shared with the integrated department who is the owner of the services for which feedback is taken.
- To any other bonafide use as per policy of Govt. Of India from time to time.
6. RAS gathers certain information about portal visitors, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit, pages visited, referring URLs etc. No attempt is made to link these with the identity of individuals visiting the site unless an attempt to damage the site has been reported and/or detected.
7. RAS may process aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for analytics, demographic profiling, and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain any Personal Information. However, the personal information may be shared with the integrated department who is the owner of the services for which feedback is taken to improve the system.
8. The security of your personal information is important to RAS. When you enter sensitive information such as the transmission of login credentials is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
9. RAS follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to it, both during transmission and once it has been received.
13. It may be noted that RAS may also gather your required personal information for the purpose of taking feedback regarding the govt e-services that you have availed. The information is shared by the Departments/Ministries with which RAS is integrated.